All parents have hopes and dreams for a loving relationship with their child. Part of maintaining a strong and loving relationship is understanding how to sensitvely navigate the challenges of parenthood.
For parents with young children, it is common to wonder:
- Is my child developing in a normal way?
- Why doesn't my child listen to me?
- Why is my child having so many temper tantrums?
- Why is my child so active?
If you are concerned about your infant's or toddler's emotional development, Wellspring Parent Child Services (PCS) can help.
Wellspring PCS offers parent/child therapy in either a home or professional office setting for children 0-5 years of age and their caregviers. We can help you:
- Understand your child's behaviors and feelings
- Learn about your child's development
- Communicate effectively with your child
- Learn how to deal with temper tantrums and strong emotions
Wellspring PCS therapists work with both infants and children along with their caregivers to strengthen their connection. Professional guidance and support is provided for preschool age children having challenges managing emotions and behaviors.
Please select the To Get Started button to the right of this page for more information on eligibility, flexible payment options, and next steps.