No appointment necessary
To register for one of our programs come to the 1900 Rainier Avenue South office between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Please allow 30-45 minutes to complete the registration paperwork. You may also call us at 206-826-3044 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What to bring on your first visit
We will need this information to complete your registration:
- If applicable, contact information for your probation officer(s), including name, agency, address, phone and fax numbers.
- Copies of any civil court documents relating to domestic violence or parenting (e.g. Parenting Plan, Parenting Evaluations, GAL reports, Order for Protection, Petition for Order for Protection)
- Verification of income if you are applying for reduced-fee services. Acceptable verification of income includes: two most recent paycheck stubs (cannot be older than one month), unemployment check stub, current statement of benefit from DSHS, SSI or L&I. Call us to receive "self-request for records form" which can be faxed to Employment Security for a report of your income.
- Prepayment of $105 by credit card, cash, check, or money order, with the balance due at the time of intake.
- If you do not have verification of your income, come into our office and ask to sign a “Self Request for Records” which we will fax to Olympia to obtain verification of your income based on your Social Security number.
For our DV Dads program you will also need to bring:
- Contact information for your primary domestic violence program including name, address, phone, and fax numbers.
- Referral form signed by your primary domestic violence program provider.